Stir Fry has now been my go to for an easy meal to make. I think these hold up perfectly for meal prep too! I decided to go with some red cabbage this time. I never have cooked with red cabbage.
I chopped all my veggies. This whole set up cost about $15.00! That was so cheap. I also bought apples for juicing this week. I was shocked about how cheap everything was.
I still do not have a wok, because I honestly keep forgetting to get one. I am sure I should just order it on Amazon at some point. So I softened everything in a pan.
I packed everything up fast, and ate some for dinner tonight. It was good. I would add more soy sauce. It was a little bland for me.
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 cup red cabbage
- ½ head of broccoli
- ½ red bell pepper1
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the brown rice according to package directions.
- Boil water in a wok and add the veggies (chopped). Cook for 1 or 2 minutes. Drain the veggies and set aside.
- Heat the oil in the wok and add the garlic, pepper and parsley (finely chopped). Cook over high heat for 1 or 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the vegetables, the rice and the soy sauce. Cook for about 1 or 2 minutes.
Hope you love it,