This year, my partner and I have decided to celebrate Thanksgiving together. Last year, I just cooked something small and relaxed with a friend from Berlin. I wanted us to try to have a great vegan, plant-based Thanksgiving. I am not concerned about what to make but I would like to impress them and make some traditional dishes that will be healthy for us both.
I took to the internet and found 15 Vegan Recipes that I would love to try for Thanksgiving. The recipes looked delicious and relatively easy to make.
Vegan Thanksgiving Sides Recipes
- Biscuits. –I love biscuits! Get the 3-ingredient Coconut Oil Biscuit recipe by Gimmesomeoven
- Mashed Cauliflower- I am convinced that cauliflower is magic, it is so versatile. This is Rosemary Garlic Mashed Potatoes by The Cookie Rookie.
3. Mushroom Gravy– I could not include mashed potatoes without the gravy. Find this Mushroom Gravy recipe at the Garden Grazer.
4. Over Roasted Green Beans- Find this Oven Roasted Green Bean recipe at CulinaryHill.com
5. Savory Fat-Free Mushroom Risotto- My partner loves risotto, so this could be a great twist on one of his favs. Find the Fat-Free Mushroom Risotto recipe at Brand New Vegan.
Main Course Vegan Recipe Ideas
7. Mushroom Meatballs- These looked awesome. This recipe is for Mushroom Meatballs and you can find the recipe at Cooktoria.
8. Thanksgiving Meatless Loaf – I used to love meatloaf, and this is a great meatless option for thanksgiving. Find the Meat-less Meatloaf recipe at the Fat-Free Vegan.
9. Chickpea Vegan Meatloaf- If you aren’t a fan of tofu, try this option for Chickpea Vegan Meatloaf at the Connoisseur Vegan.
10. Jackfruit Fried Chicken- We have been trying to find this but I decided to make it instead. Find the Jackfruit Fried Chicken Recipe at One Green Planet.
11. Cauliflower Fried Pieces- Just in case we do not find Jackfruit, the backup will be Fried Cauliflower Pieces. I found this at Jcooks
12. Tofurky- Again, not a fan of Tofu, but I do like the “fake meat.” Find out how to make the perfect Tofurky at I Love Vegan.
Vegan Dessert Recipes Thanksgiving
13. Healthy Pumpkin Pie- I love pumpkin pie. Find this Health Pumpkin Pie Recipe at Chocolate Covered Katie.
14. Vegan Cinnamon Rolls- Who doesn’t love cinnamon rolls? Find this Vegan Cinnamon Rolls recipe at Veganosity.
15. Vegan Sweet Potatoe Pie- I am honestly afraid to try this given that this pie is a tradition in my household. I am Black! So, we shall see. Find this Vegan Sweet Potatoe Pie recipe at Seventh Generation.
Hope you love these recipes and give them a try.