I will be straight with you, I do not watch football. I did, however, watch the SuperBowl sometimes, since it was mostly a social event for other American expats to meet. Now, being back in the States, I do not wish to watch football and typically have not unless I am out and there is a TV and it is Sunday, Monday or Thursday. My partner does love the NFL. He for some reason is a Rams fan. Even I know they suck. Despite this, we still plan to watch the SuperBowl together and told him I would try to whip up some stuff for the game.
I looked around the internet (Pinterest) and found some great vegan superbowl recipes that I would love to try.
12 Easy Vegan Superbowl recipes
- Vegan Mozzarella sticks- I love this kind of “bar food” and Vegan Richa as a great recipe for mozzarella sticks that you can back AND it’s vegan!
2. Vegan Smokey Little Devils- I don’t like eggs, but these are a great tasty fake of deviled eggs that I think is going on the list for the game. This one is brought to you by Forks Over Knives.
3. Baked Buffalo Chickpea and Artichoke Vegan Taquitos- I saw these and freaked out. I love all things Mexican food, and this mixes some flavours that I would love to try. Veggie Inspired Journey has a great recipe to try.
4. Buffalo Wings- Buffalo wings are a necessity for the game, and this recipe looks legit. I have made them before, they taste really great. This recipe is brought to you from the Edgy Veg.
5. Onion Rings- Had to throw in this recipe from One Green Planet in for onion rings. Everyone needs those for a SuperBowl party.
6. Jackfruit Nachos- Jackfruit is my new best friend right now when it comes to make tasty fake vegan recipes that require a chicken element. I have to try these! This recipe is coming from Dora Daily.
7. Grillable Vegan Burgers- There was a different recipe for grillable burgers, but I swear I can’t find it. I found these instead that look awesome. I have not made these yet. This recipe is coming from Olive Magazine.
8. Falafel Bites- Switch it up a bit from the typical Superbowl fare with some falafel bites. They are yummy and easy to make. I got the recipe from Cotter Crunch.
8. Vegan Stuff Mushrooms- Who loves stuffed mushrooms as much as I do? I freaking love stuffed mushrooms. I found this awesome recipe for vegan stuffed mushrooms from Cilantro and Citronella.
9. Cucumber Hummus Bites– Hummus is always a nice addition. I would imagine you can also use this for the falafel bites or throw it in a wrap if you have leftovers. I found this recipe from A Cedar Spoon.
11. Vegan Pizza Recipe– My partner loves my vegan pizza, and it’s also a great thing to have for the game. Very easy to make!
12. Sweet Potato Fries- Fries are simple and easy to get out first so that you can make the rest of the snacks. I do love sweet potato fries on occasion. I found this awesome recipe from Moms Need to Know.
I hope you loved these recipes and found some things to try if you are forced to watch the game. Please like and share!