I have really been trying to incorporate more raw food and salads into my vegan diet, and I finally found a quick way to prepare some meals. I bought a spiralizer! The next step was to find a few recipes. Here were some that I found to be absolutely delicious!
5 Vegan Spiralizer Recipes I Want To Try
- Asian Sesame Cucumber Salad- This salad I found over at Will Cook For Friends looks so delicious and easy to make.
2. Zucchini Noodle Cashew Stir Fry- Found this recipe from Table for Two. Looks delicious.
3. Sweet Potato Noodle Salad- I have been wondering how to incorporate more sweet potatoes into my diet, and this will work. Found this recipe from This Savory Vegan.
4. Healthy Oil- Free Baked Curly Fries- I am wondering if my spiralizer can do this. I bought a smaller version, but I would love to try this recipe from The Big Man’s World.
5. Zucchini Noodles in Lemon Cream Sauce- This one I am sure will be a hit with the boyfriend. He loves pasta, but no longer eats it because it’s so full of carbs. I found this recipe at Simply Quinoa.
These spiralizer recipes have me super excited to get started. If you are looking for a place to buy, go find one via Amazon Mine was cheap and came really fast. I hope you love them too! Please like and share!